Speak to an Advisor Now
The cycle of addiction is often disruptive. Individuals frequently face legal or professional issues stemming from substance use disorder. When this occurs, we need to be sure they have proper case management support. At TruHealing Baltimore, our addiction treatment offers access to case managers to serve as advocates for clients. Our social workers are equipped with a wealth of knowledge specific to Maryland to help individuals tackle the issues confronting them.
Facing issues like bad credit or dealing with a criminal record can be daunting, but we will help. Part of recovery is returning to a more normal, substantive life. During our addiction treatment, individuals will have the opportunity to start working towards maintaining sobriety. We strive to support and encourage clients to work, return to school, or start volunteering.
What Is Case Management?
Case management refers to an integrated health and social care intervention that has a unique impact on people’s social welfare and health with complex health conditions such as addiction. Case management can occur within an inpatient or community-based setting in the context of health care provision. In community-based care, the management is mobile. A case manager meets the client in different settings other than the facility’s office space.
Case managers are key to the case management approach. They act as advocates to the patients by providing direct communication between the patient and the health care provider who treats them. A case manager is responsible for explaining what choices a patient has in the simplest way possible. Because these managers frequently interact with patients, they ought to handle just a few of them at a time. This helps the patients reap the full benefits of case management.
Benefits of Case Management in Addiction Treatment
The benefits of case management are holistic, cutting across numerous sectors, from the individuals themselves in addiction treatment to healthcare providers and even insurance companies. Some of these benefits include:
- Cross-Sharing of Information: Case managers build a case about the patient, and then they store it in one accessible location. The cases built collect vital information about the patient’s health status from a variety of specialists. As a result, your doctor will find it easy to plan their course of action after a diagnosis.
- Personalization of Care: Insurers can access the cases of the patients whom they cover. From these records, the insurers can personalize their care options to suit each case. A case manager’s role in this process is essential. They can advocate for services that are in line with their client’s needs.
- Reducing Length of Stay: Back in the day, patients would spend a lot of time at health care facilities undergoing tests and checks. However, building a case changes all that. Doctors can access all your health records from your file once you check in at a facility. This will help them to eliminate unnecessary tests that only keep you longer at the facility.
- Cost-Efficiency: Patients with long-term conditions such as addiction can receive treatment from their homes in the case management model. This will enable them to reduce their medical bills. They won’t need some services that medical facilities offer. For instance, accommodation services.
Discover How TruHealing Baltimore Can Help
Our addiction specialists and social workers at TruHealing Baltimore believe in a flexible case management model. We offer programs and resources to help clients battle substance abuse and heal from addiction. Some of our other programs include:
- Partial hospitalization program (PHP)
- Intensive outpatient program (IOP)
- Outpatient addiction treatment
- Sober living Program
Alongside these programs, our case management in our addiction treatment allows clients to regain control of their lives. If you or a loved one struggles with substance abuse or addiction, reach out to us today at 833.782.2241. We can manage your case.
Why TruHealing Baltimore?
TruHealing Baltimore is your partner for recovery. We are ready to give you or your loved one everything they need for recovery that stands the test of time. The only requirement is a little hope and enough willingness to try. The sober, happy and peaceful life you’re imagining is much closer than you imagine. Give us a call (833) 782-2241 and we can start moving in the right direction.
Lets Recover Together.
WE’RE ONE CALL AWAY.
Start TruHealing Today