About TruHealing Baltimore
Speak to an Advisor Now
Substance Use Disorders We Treat
Our Treatment Programs for Addiction Recovery
We work alongside clients to get them into the right program. This allows individuals at our facility to get the most out of our therapeutic services. Our treatment programs are designed to meet clients where they are and cater to their specific needs. Some of the addiction treatment programs we offer include:
- Medical Detox Program: (COMING SOON) A medical detox program is a safe and effective way to withdraw from addictive substances.
- Residential (Inpatient) Program: (COMING SOON) Residential treatment is the next step after detox, when you can start build coping skills for lasting recovery.
- Partial Hospitalization Program: PHP is designed for individuals who have completed residential care. Benefit from a full day of treatment and return home or to supportive living in the evening.
- Intensive Outpatient Program: IOP is similar to PHP, except the schedule is less demanding (about 9 hours/week). This makes work or school easier to fit in. IOP usually follows a PHP treatment phase.
- Outpatient Treatment: Outpatient therapy and counseling is the final phase and provides continued support after PHP and IOP are over.
- Community Housing: Sometimes called sober living, this program provides a safe, drug-free supportive living environment during treatment in out PHP, IOP or Outpatient Treatment programs.
Discover How TruHealing Baltimore Can Help You
Addiction doesn’t have to dominate your life. Like any disease, with the right support and treatment, anyone struggling with a substance use disorder can heal and learn how to live free of drugs or alcohol. At TruHealing Baltimore, we’ll help you build the solid ground you’ll need not just to heal but to live a vibrant life in sobriety. Reach out to us today at 833.782.2241 to learn more.
WE’RE ONE CALL AWAY.
Start TruHealing Today